So many of my coworkers and friends said it was the best movie ever, I just wasn't seeing it. It has a few chuckles, but that is about it. Also, is Randy Quaid a drunkard in every movie!?It's low brow comedy. If you go in with a lot of expectations you are probably going to be disappointed.
Completely underwhelmed...
So many of my coworkers and friends said it was the best movie ever, I just wasn't seeing it. It has a few chuckles, but that is about it. Also, is Randy Quaid a drunkard in every movie!?
I'm in total agreement. And I love the original Vacation.So many of my coworkers and friends said it was the best movie ever, I just wasn't seeing it. It has a few chuckles, but that is about it. Also, is Randy Quaid a drunkard in every movie!?
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4