Final: LB over Byrd 34-16

SFUWO 21

All-Conference
Dec 9, 2006
2,304
1,436
113
I wonder why that sound familiar?

Hmmmm?
I must have missed it. I think most of the region is locked where they are now except for Pulaski and Salem. Barring any upsets. Did you run the numbers? Was wondering if you had anything different
 

SFUWO 21

All-Conference
Dec 9, 2006
2,304
1,436
113
My playoff predictions
LCA at Blacksburg
Byrd at Glass
Pulaski Co at Salem or Salem at Pulaski Co
JF at GW
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
  4. 04 High School Football High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense