This game is over...TT offense is anemic
Gonna have some controversy again tonight?
at least the refs didnt call a phantom foul!....OT....
Crazy man. The balls on Jerome to go for the pass instead of the easy 2. That's trust in your teammates. What a game.
Why not foul up 3...
Jerome is a great player. Every time I watch him play I’m more impressed. Like I said earlier in this thread, he’ll have a long and productive nba career.
Shut up dude, you don't know what you're talking about.That's off that dude's little finger. But they're not gonna call it. So why bother, just keep playing.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Making no sense