Final four thread

CalipariCapo

All-Conference
Feb 25, 2018
1,609
2,824
0
Is this the future of college basketball?
It’s sure looking like it. From referees to one and done fatigue to blatant favoritism of certain institutions and selective enforcement, it’s getting worse year by year. The game I once loved is only a shell of itself. Maybe it’s because I’m getting older and can now see these things more clearly. Idk. It’s getting hard to watch.
 
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Man did we drop the dam ball. 32-28 with 15mins left. I would have loved to see us play in this FF. Watching these games just makes me know we were a bad OT from #9.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukgrad2004

ukfan041

All-American
Apr 3, 2007
8,650
7,315
73
Man did we drop the dam ball. 32-28 with 15mins left. I would have loved to see us play in this FF. Watching these games just makes me know we were a bad OT from #9.
Based on our inconsistencies on offense, especially in the tournament, we weren’t guaranteed anything. Would have loved to had the opportunity, but sadly not meant to be!
 
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
F I feel like if they call that foul at the end of regulation in that scrum at our end or one of the tie-ups with the POS arrow going to us we would have got through these teams for #9. F*** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I have not been watching did not even know score then see 45-33 TT was like WTF I guess I will turn it on........JFC this was Kentucky's championship to win this year. ******** FT's.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt