Not yet it isn’t.Game over. How would UK have done against VA?
Took a total team effort from the staff on down for UK to lose to this Auburn team. Other than being quicker they had no advantages over the Cats.
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.
I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
I turned away when it was 8, it then went to 10 and UVA just fell apart. Wow. Auburn's to lose now.
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.
I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
Bryce!!! Do to them what you did to us!!!
Huh?
The ball was in his shorts...He grabbed Ty Jerome by the shorts! That should be intentional!
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU