Final four picks

HeLooks2MuchLikeDave

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2010
2,458
2,151
0
I don’t think Gonzaga makes it. I think Duke and UVA get there. UVA has to have a good tourney run one of these years right??
 

duke0527

All-American
Jan 5, 2005
5,543
7,671
113
UVA couldn't have asked for a better draw for their style. I think they are in the weakest bracket. They have the weakest 4/5 pair IMO and Tenn is a perfect two for them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jcdevilfan

PixelDevil

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2016
3,853
4,295
0
Duke and 3 losers.
 

christophero

Heisman
May 2, 2017
17,371
21,082
113
I'd love to see us play UNC in the final. and win of course. I'm feeling far more confident about our chances than I was a week ago. And I'm hearing Bolden may be back next week.
 

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
Man, no joke. I think Zion is gonna lead us to the promise land.

I do too. I have convinced myself if it. This one is gonna hurt bad if we don't get it......but I'm not expecting any hurt, except what we inflict.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects