with 2 weeks or more to prepareEmoryBellard said:I can't see Saban losing a game he's had this much time to prepare for.
LSU was obviously the faster team- Bama was more physical. LSU's DL and Secondary will give Bama even more fits on that turf tonight.DawgatAuburn said:Is the Superdome turf cajun-etically engineered to only make LSU faster?
Although I thinka lot of the time Miles has made his own luck. He has a great instinct for knowing when to take a risk to get a big reward and for catching the other team off guard withtrick plays.Sometimes it backfires on him, but more often than not it works.Coach34 said:<div>Miles is luckier than Saban</div>
Rosebowl said:I think McCarron is better than any either of theLSU QBs. McCarron has been steady all season, even against top tier opponents. Jefferson on the other handhas really onlypassed well againstWestern Kentucky and Arkansas. The only difference between the two is that Jefferson can occasionally make good plays in the running game.</p>
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four