Final 4 picks

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,013
73,783
113
Who is everybodies final four picks before the year starts.
I’ll go Michigan st, Kansas, Marquette, and Duke.
 

yoshukai

Heisman
Dec 21, 2002
30,324
43,245
102
I guess I’m petty as hell , but I refuse to pick Duke until Schyere proves he can take a team to a final four. I saw where he was ranked as the 5th best coach in the acc . For what ? He’s been a head coach 1 damn year. Hell , Hubert Davis took his team to the final four his first year and look what happened last year.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,013
73,783
113
I guess I’m petty as hell , but I refuse to pick Duke until Schyere proves he can take a team to a final four. I saw where he was ranked as the 5th best coach in the acc . For what ? He’s been a head coach 1 damn year. Hell , Hubert Davis took his team to the final four his first year and look what happened last year.
I can see the reasoning and it’s a good point, but that roster is loaded loaded and I think they will be like the Zion duke team and the 2021 one that made the final four
 

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,550
17,861
67
Since we are guessing
Tennessee
UConn
Kansas
FAU
Dark Horses (UK, Duke, Nova, Houston)
 

Kingslayer07

Heisman
Jan 23, 2020
8,638
10,578
113
I guess I’m petty as hell , but I refuse to pick Duke until Schyere proves he can take a team to a final four. I saw where he was ranked as the 5th best coach in the acc . For what ? He’s been a head coach 1 damn year. Hell , Hubert Davis took his team to the final four his first year and look what happened last year.
I'm with you. Everyone was jerking him off up until they got curb stomped in the 2nd round of the tournament. Has proved nothing. Hell, Jay Bilas was almost in tears on the selection show that they weren't a 3 seed LOL.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,627
113
I guess I’m petty as hell , but I refuse to pick Duke until Schyere proves he can take a team to a final four. I saw where he was ranked as the 5th best coach in the acc . For what ? He’s been a head coach 1 damn year. Hell , Hubert Davis took his team to the final four his first year and look what happened last year.

Don't think it's petty at all. It's common sense. Let's wait and see what he can do. He didn't exactly set the basketball world in fire last year
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,627
113
Forget last year.

Why would we/should we forget last year?

The ACC is also looking worse and worse as the years go by. The SEC has 9 teams in the top25 and others receiving votes. The ACC has 4. Duke will run through the ACC, but what is that worth these days?
 
  • Like
Reactions: gharding07

Generic_Username

Hall of Famer
Dec 12, 2011
90,334
111,916
113
I'm surprised with all the Hog love...we don't have a true post...I like the team a lot...but not getting a portal big when they were all over the place in the portal will hurt the Hogs.

Tenner (they're legit...if Barnes doesn't screw this one up...look out)
Mich St (really like the makeup of their team)
Creighton (probably 3 of the top 20 players in CBB: Ashworth, Kalkbrenner, Scheierman)
Duke (most talented team and will get the easy draw for views)
 

true-blue1

Heisman
May 15, 2007
12,970
11,486
93
I think it's impossible to pick now maybe in January after watching for awhile.
 

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
I'll go with

Duke
Arizona
Michigan state
Kentucky

Just for giggles, here's my 1A picks :

Kansas
Purdue
Tennessee
Random 11 seed
 

UKAlum88

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
1,432
2,352
0
Rupp Rafters has become infested with trolls and it’s become unbearable. Hopefully with the season starting, the mods will start taking out the trash more often now than over the summer.
 

Jacket4

Senior
Sep 18, 2008
499
586
0
Duke (possible number 1 overall seed)
Kansas
Creighton
Arkansas

I want to say MSU because they have a great team on paper and Izzy always works magic in March.
 

Sparkaces

All-American
Sep 19, 2012
6,157
6,289
0
I'm surprised with all the Hog love...we don't have a true post...I like the team a lot...but not getting a portal big when they were all over the place in the portal will hurt the Hogs.

Tenner (they're legit...if Barnes doesn't screw this one up...look out)
Mich St (really like the makeup of their team)
Creighton (probably 3 of the top 20 players in CBB: Ashworth, Kalkbrenner, Scheierman)
Duke (most talented team and will get the easy draw for views)
I'm not sure Duke is the most talented team, I think UK is gonna have 4 First Rounders. Duke has prob only got 2 sure fire first rounders. Plus Edwards will prob be the top player from those two teams.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more