FGF seems dead these days

Ckali7

Joined Sep 18, 2002
Nov 15, 2004
67
77
18
When we moved over to On3, we onboard a lot of folks who were formerly on FGF and brought them to The Insiders Forum.

There may indeed be other factors, but that was certainly a big one.

This is going to be a very interesting offseason, so I think it's a great time to be a part of our premium/members-only service.

I know if I were in the position of being a fan and not doing this as my job, I would! Haha.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Chris,
Y'all do a great job! I've always loved your content and the forums. Don't want to take anything away from that. But the FGF used to be a more robust form. I miss that... even when I was paying for TIF I would still jump over here for the different perspectives.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chris Clark

Chris Clark

Gamecock Central Insider
Staff member
Jan 6, 2022
25,285
104,771
113
Chris,
Y'all do a great job! I've always loved your content and the forums. Don't want to take anything away from that. But the FGF used to be a more robust form. I miss that... even when I was paying for TIF I would still jump over here for the different perspectives.
Appreciate your kind words!
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks job security after South Carolina's 0-2 start to SEC play
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 4 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended indefinitely following Alabama loss