Ferrari Iowa

Mrgrapple

Senior
Sep 8, 2006
642
426
0
I did not see Anthony's name on their roster. Has he already left Iowa? If he has will this effect Angelo going there?
 

CowboyUp61

Senior
May 22, 2016
1,077
729
83
i think he is making up classes to get eligible, and will join at semester. I THINK is the key. No direct knowledge
 

vhsalum

All-Conference
Nov 14, 2002
1,911
4,608
113
I did not see Anthony's name on their roster. Has he already left Iowa? If he has will this effect Angelo going there?
Not in school yet. second semester if he passes some extra classes at a juco.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4