Ferentz to USC

Feb 16, 2011
1,979
807
0
I was in New Orleans last week on business and had lunch with a couple of big LSU fans. They couldn't believe we fired Pelini, so he is still well liked there. I did explain all the details as to why he was fired.
 
Apr 5, 2015
630
628
0
I was in New Orleans last week on business and had lunch with a couple of big LSU fans. They couldn't believe we fired Pelini, so he is still well liked there. I did explain all the details as to why he was fired.

No he is not...the vast majority was happy that he left,
 

Jay Daggitt

Redshirt
Sep 9, 2015
82
41
3
I was in New Orleans last week on business and had lunch with a couple of big LSU fans. They couldn't believe we fired Pelini, so he is still well liked there. I did explain all the details as to why he was fired.
He is all ready on the short list of candidates.
 

skintight

Sophomore
Dec 2, 2012
814
115
0
Perhaps it's Brian Kelly--------i could see this as more plausible than Chip Kelly. chip Kelly holds all of the cards in Philly---he is not going any where unless the ship completely sinks while on fire and all of the cheerleaders are being sodomized by a hoard of barbarians
 

jimbosc

Senior
Jul 27, 2001
4,473
761
0
Jeff Fisher and Brian Kelly would make the most sense. I think Fisher would kill it in college - be good to see somebody besides Urbie hand Saban his balls.
 
Aug 29, 2005
15,303
22,821
113
I was in New Orleans last week on business and had lunch with a couple of big LSU fans. They couldn't believe we fired Pelini, so he is still well liked there. I did explain all the details as to why he was fired.
To people who don't follow closely this is reasonable. For those who do it was obvious.
 

Mr.Scary13

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2014
4,636
1,877
0
I was in New Orleans last week on business and had lunch with a couple of big LSU fans. They couldn't believe we fired Pelini, so he is still well liked there. I did explain all the details as to why he was fired.

He was despised down there and the vast majority rejoiced when his *** left Baton Rouge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Redblood23

dbleagle2

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2014
40
25
18
You have to inagine Kirk wants to hang around long enough to pass the baton to his son, who is making a big impact on Iowa's success this season.

Brian is a younger, more aggressive version of Kirk........when he played, he was like a coach on the field.......He has DEFINITELY made an impact on Iowa this year in his new position.......The kid is just a winner if you ask me.......
 

dbleagle2

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2014
40
25
18
Yep, you can see it.

He left a pretty good job as New England TE coach to come back to Iowa for a reason.......besides working along side his dad, I think he saw this opportunity when he came back.......It will be interesting to see how it plays out.........I'm a fan of it.
 
Aug 1, 2005
189,658
39,229
0
He left a pretty good job as New England TE coach to come back to Iowa for a reason.......besides working along side his dad, I think he saw this opportunity when he came back.......It will be interesting to see how it plays out.........I'm a fan of it.
As a Nebraska fan, im not ;)
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference