I was yelling at my TV on Friday begging for the Braves to make somebody else beat them and to stop pitching to him lol. He has one hole in his swing right now and that’s the low and inside off speed stuff. The Braves did a much better job of hitting their spots against him the rest of the series.Huge reds fan here , great game tonight . De La Cruz is something special
I dunno! That was three close games…..Went in and b*tch slapped those little orioles![]()
Just kiddin….it was three good gamesI dunno! That was three close games…..
World Series rematch!Just kiddin….it was three good games
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 commits played in Week 8
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT