They do.I wonder if Loyola has that same offensive firepower to switch into a different gear and pull away at the end.
They do.I wonder if Loyola has that same offensive firepower to switch into a different gear and pull away at the end.
Oh yeah big time. Marist is gritty so thought they had a shot but they just don’t have the firepower. I was liking my pick at half time but it was the same story as with MC game. And overall I think Loyola is the best team in the state.They do.
Welp, didn't get it, but Fulton gave Lena everything it could handle and more.Total stretch but Fulton over Lena-Winslow. Lena gets caught looking ahead to Stockton next week.
Almost a good call good no call, Fulton led at the half 14-8 but WL shut them out the second half and won 22-8Total stretch but Fulton over Lena-Winslow. Lena gets caught looking ahead to Stockton next week.