Feeto's Friday Upset

Louie1999

Sophomore
Sep 13, 2025
129
142
43
Thought about this strictly as an upset.
Yeah they are definitely a big underdog but after seeing them play against MC I wonder if Loyola has that same offensive firepower to switch into a different gear and pull away at the end. Also I think Loyola’s record is slightly just slightly overrated after seeing what Iggy also did to Rita. But styles make games and it’s definitely an uphill battle but playing at Marist keeps it close late.
 

Louie1999

Sophomore
Sep 13, 2025
129
142
43
I have no idea how Massey has Rita as a 7.5 favorite against the Bronco. Good point.
It’s really weird but Massey had Montini as a 20pt underdog to Naz too. They really don’t like Montini. Maybe the data says Montini sucks but they don’t consider that they have a great qb to bail them out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wittymoniker1

LWN_Pheonix

Senior
Oct 30, 2023
980
783
93
I am picking Wheeling

the forfeit was a psycho it in order to get Hersey to no show and take the W
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September