what a game, first FG of the year for PND to tie it up and go into overtimeWho had Peoria ND over Rochester?
Called it. This was a pretty entertaining game also.Downers South over Plainfield South
Mild upset. In all that talk about bad conferences in the area the West Suburban Gold is so bad that people forget to mention it.Chalk![]()
Great call. I never saw it coming. Hell of a job by Fenwick and their coaching staff.I don’t say much on this board but I think that’s my third upset call of the year Fenwick over Br Rice. Just saying.
This aged wellTriad over Morris
did not see that coming. Only slightly surprised Morris won, but that score is unexpected. Triad played pretty solid defense throughout the year. Held Highland to 14 points and they scored 55 in round 1. The Morris defense is a concern though.This aged well
I was dueLet me try this again......... GIVE ME WARREN OVER PALATINE POUND THE ROCKKKKKKK![]()
I presume LT had at least 1 first down.Now that would be an upset! I'm gonna say LT has more first downs than West has points.
Edgy Tim Football
Watch: Between The Lines Podcast
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Edgy Tim Football
This Wednesday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
Edgy Tim Football
Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll