FCS made a huge corona mistake

Nov 16, 2012
2,481
2
0
Am I the only one that didn’t know the FCS championship game was tonight? I usually watch some
Of the playoffs during CFB season but meh could care less in May.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,630
12,084
113
I saw football on a TV last weekend and did a double take. It was the FCS semi finals.
 

MarkDallas

Sophomore
Aug 27, 2014
2,606
121
63
Americans crave anything to do with football this time of year (see: the draft hoopla). They should have marketed it better. Made a big deal about live football.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window