FC/OT: RIP Richard Belzer.

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,329
5,917
113

Detective Munch was also in Homicide life on the street, shot in Baltimore, when that ended he transferred up to NYC!! to make his run there. I was running around Fells Point in Baltimore one day. Homicide was shooting at that time. Saw Richard walking back to his apartment just down the street. We actually found a script in the coffee shop, but we just left it there , I am not sure why.
 

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,459
6,846
113
Couldn’t stand his stand up but I enjoyed him on SVU. He was a guest on the only Letterman episode I ever attended.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter

nittanymoops

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2004
817
1,425
93
Also was married to "Young Lady Chatterley" star Harlee McBride. RIP Munch

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here