Maybe they know something we don’t…
That is something I didn’t see coming, Michigan beating OSU three years straight.Sounds like their run over Ohio St is likely to end
Yes and they did it in convincing fashion, pretty much manhandling them. They didn't have Ohio St's talent but Ohio St didn't have their toughness.That is something I didn’t see coming, Michigan beating OSU three years straight.
Yes and they did it in convincing fashion, pretty much manhandling them. They didn't have Ohio St's talent but Ohio St didn't have their SIGNS.
Bingo.I would think JJ comes back if Harbaugh is still there . Wonder if it’s a show Harbs is gone to the NFL .
UM loses everything on offense, if JJ came back its him and Loveland. That is not a recipe for increasing your draft stock. His stock could only go down next year.
With or without Harbaugh, UM is a looking a lot more like a 9-3 team. It will be like comparing the PSU 86 defense to the 87 defense. Hard to be as good when almost all the players are in the pros. I guess Loveland is Trey Bauer.
JJ = Pickett -- Not enough talent to play in the NFL.I don't see him thriving in the NFL.
They've reached the summit in college FB.
He’s gonna very likely be a first round pick…no reason to come back regardless of who coaches him.I would think JJ comes back if Harbaugh is still there . Wonder if it’s a show Harbs is gone to the NFL .
Just scanned 6 articles post championship game projections. He seems to be in a similar situation to Levis. But all it takes is one team to fall in love with you.He’s gonna very likely be a first round pick…no reason to come back regardless of who coaches him.
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know