FC: McGloin article from Onward State

Zenophile

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2001
1,476
4,596
113
“I helped lead this school through one of the darkest periods that any university has ever faced,” McGloin said. “My commitment never wavered. It hasn’t since and it never will.”
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,699
21,116
113
“I helped lead this school through one of the darkest periods that any university has ever faced,” McGloin said. “My commitment never wavered. It hasn’t since and it never will.”

He have to pay for that ad?
 

GrimReaper

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
6,419
8,876
113
They have a nuclear reactor. Maybe they're getting a printing press.

That'll work. PSU prints the scrip, PSU accepts it as payment for tuition. Problem comes when they try to use the scrip to pay for things like 0slaries, building projects, etc. Maybe they could accumulate it all in a fund and get Brandon Short to manage it until they work that little detail out.
 

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,778
14,644
113
I voted for "McG and de Levie". If they win, and are disappointments, those votes will be my last. I will join the tens of thousands of "I don't give a damn" alums who will spend their time and treasure on other causes more worthy.
so did I- but I'm joining that other group now
 

NewEra 2026

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
738
1,366
93
I voted for "McG and de Levie". If they win, and are disappointments, those votes will be my last. I will join the tens of thousands of "I don't give a damn" alums who will spend their time and treasure on other causes more worthy.
I admire your loyalty. My voting ended with Brandon Short. My expectations were low for him, and he met my expectations.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  2. 02 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  4. 04 BWI Football How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin