FbRef

Otis1144

All-American
Jan 30, 2003
43,075
6,159
113
me neither, glad we got in om subsequent down, or that game would have ended 7-6

Imagine what the post game thread would have been like!! We have our Rb's pushing the qb in goal line situations and I see others do it a lot. I had no idea this rule was in place in high school.
 

Otis1144

All-American
Jan 30, 2003
43,075
6,159
113
me neither, glad we got in om subsequent down, or that game would have ended 7-6

Wizard we had this same crew at our game at West Craven last night. I got a chance to ask about this call. They told me it was too obvious not to call it. They were pushing the runner in the back. I think I was turned talking to someone so I didn't really see the play that good. I thought you could still push a runner to move the pile. They are a good crew though. I think they call a good game.
 

Otis1144

All-American
Jan 30, 2003
43,075
6,159
113
I played fifty years ago, and it was illegal even then.
I just don't remember. I know the way offensive lineman are able to use their arms and hands has changed. I know I never saw it called back then.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7