Oh duh. You're right, it was Nasir Little at Miami.Quinerly is an Arizona commit , not Miami.
Oh duh. You're right, it was Nasir Little at Miami.Quinerly is an Arizona commit , not Miami.
If you need evidence destroyed, call Hillary. I'm sure she'll get it done for a small feeThe FBI has already showed their hand , anyone they raid now will have destroyed all evidence ( documents,hard drives,cell phones, etc....) . You would think they wouldn't bring charges until they got everyone and not tip people off.
You show your ignorance.Pffft, yeah right FBI full of geniuses gtfo
The FBI shot their proverbial wad on U of L....
Finally , something we can agree on. Lol
They don't bring charges unless they've got enough to convict.Pffft, yeah right FBI full of geniuses gtfo
Finally , something we can agree on. Lol
I love Halle , so there's that?Well let's keep it going.
I like Lobster and steak. I like women.
You?
The FBI has already showed their hand , anyone they raid now will have destroyed all evidence ( documents,hard drives,cell phones, etc....) . You would think they wouldn't bring charges until they got everyone and not tip people off.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near