This is the way. I do the same. If we win while I don’t watch. Keep it up.I turned the game off and you guys say we got a fumble recovery!!!! I am not turning the game back on. If we win I can watch a replay.
Get over it.Stoops would play for a cosmetically-attractive loss here.
He’s a monster. Love that dude!Darbys a star.
Abso effing lutely……I’ll color it poetic justice.If there’s any justice we win because of that Beamer dumbass call.
It is quite an advantage to have a dual threat QB. Something we just don't have.Sellers won the game for them if they win. Playmaker.
Thanks. That is the only thing that makes sense.I saw him kind of limping earlier.
I think bro must be mixed.I’ve never seen a black dude run as slow as Minchey does.
Because we would have tossed it 10 yards into the back field for a draw play and got stuffed behind the LOS.Why? Now a FG beats you. Don’t like that.
I’ve never seen a black dude run as slow as Minchey does.
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington