We will have a big 3rd quarter
Would a TD on our opening drive be too much to ask for?
It’s needed IMO. Giving up that field goal gave them room to breathe
They’re ~non existent~Hey non-mods, how is this scum still posting?
I absolutely LOVE our second half adjustments so far this season. Shows we have a staff that can actually coach.Great series of play calls there.
My goodness. Darby is an absolute stud. He makes Dane key and BB look like walkons.
We got this.Happens all the time. Can’t take a team for granted. Coming off an emotional home win. Road games are rough.
We are out gained 212-107 and only down a score. Get a stop here and get the ball. I’ll take it. Block second half and keep the defense off the field. Let’s go!
100. I can’t wait until we have multiple ones like him and you know it’s coming. Who wouldn’t want to play WR for this offense?Thats what an actual SEC talent looks like
Now we gotta pay him so he staysMy goodness. Darby is an absolute stud. He makes Dane key and BB look like walkons.
We have all the mo! 11-1 or 10-2 still looking good
Back up the brinks truck. I don’t care what it cost. He’s worth every penny. And imagine, he’s only a freshmen, think of him as a junior? It might have just moved.Now we gotta pay him so he stays
Hope you’re watching because it has gotten better.Somebody text me at halftime if this game gets better. I’m about 2 seconds from being out on this BS. Absolutely embarrassing. Stein deserves all the heat he gets after this master class of suck.
Would a fumble on the kick off with a UK scoop and score be asking too much?Would a SCar turnover be too much to ask for here?
I am. I never turned it off. I talk a lot of cheap game. lol.Hope you’re watching because it has gotten better.
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia