FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,791
87,613
113
That was the most crooked/incompetent call I’ve seen in years and it could cost us the game.
There was not one piece of evidence to overturn that. I have no idea what a catch is anymore. They have made it to where actual catches aren’t and bobbles are. Just like forward passes and fumbles. They have confused everyone and no ref calls it consistent anymore.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,791
87,613
113

 
  • Like
Reactions: chroix and JakeKx
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia