South Carolina is a such a **** state. Definitely a bottom 5 state in the country
The replay showed it was indeed a clean catch, what the hell you looking at?No way you can overturn that. I think they got the call right but there was nothing to change the call that we seen.
They definitely got it wrong. It was as clear a catch as you will ever seeNo way you can overturn that. I think they got the call right but there was nothing to change the call that we seen.
I was thinking the same thing.They will probably overturn the fumble call now
It definitely feels like they’ve gotten looser with that standard over the years and seemingly just go with their gut based on replay lately. There was nothing definitive showing that ball on the ground.What happened to “definitive proof” to overturning a call on the field? Is that just out the window now?
So how do we find out the replay Judge's name? Asking for a friend.
But, but he's not agile enough for that.Good run Minchey! 1st and goal!
Some. If I’m Stein I still take that **** to the league office and demand an explanation. Hell with his money I’d be flying down tomorrow.That helps make up for that terrible call.
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation