Both are Cats.We still feeling good about this kid? I really want him and Fryman.
I like Fox to UK, just a guess. Hoping that we would hear about Fryman today, (i would imagine a flip would happen quick if it were to happen)We still feeling good about this kid? I really want him and Fryman.
Fryman is apparently wanting to tell the Louisville baseball staff that he is not going there...then he is announcing for UK.I like Fox to UK, just a guess. Hoping that we would hear about Fryman today, (i would imagine a flip would happen quick if it were to happen)
If that happens then Vince goes from the Big Dawg to the Big Blob.Smoke around louisville is Vandy to flip Evans and Brown flips to UK.
They don't have SEC money. That whole athletics department is operating on barrowed time and money.If that happens then Vince goes from the Big Dawg to the Big Blob.
I hate Beamer
Recruiting is fluid, I bet Lewis still plays for Kentucky.Beamer has owned UK recently, but he has never won anything of note at South Carolina. He has to be in n a warm seat at this point.
One heck of a haul, probably the best recruiting week I can remember if that happens which it should unless Moss throws a curve ball Friday. Never seen a UK staff that recruits this hard.Should have Fox, Moss, and Fryman in tow by the end of the week.
I'm sorry, but who is Moss? Thanks.Should have Fox, Moss, and Fryman in tow by the end of the week.
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club