Whatcha got?
Drama:
Breaking Bad
...although Game of Thrones is giving it a run for its money.
Comedy:
Seinfeld
The West Wing
Frasier
Blue Bloods
How I Met Your Mother
Burn Notice
Burn Notice is a light-hearted spy show. The good guys are good, the bad guys are bad.
First and second seasons are great. Third season is good. Then it turns to crap. (In my opinion.)..
I need to watch the Wire... all I ever hear is great things about it.
...
First and second seasons are great. Third season is good. Then it turns to crap. (In my opinion.)
Just when I was buying into The Wire hype, here comes been, blowing it all to hell! (Done in my George Costanza voice)Top 5 (in no particular order)
Breaking Bad
Firefly
Lost
Seinfeld
Friends
Most Overrated: The Wire (good, but not transcendent).
Best Mini-Series: Band of Brothers (Edges out Lonesome Dove).
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers