Favorite Podcasts

FrontierLion

Senior
Sep 9, 2010
234
451
63
Don’t know if any of you are into podcasts like I am, but if so, name your favorites! I’m in need of a few new shows.

In no particular order:
Deep Cover
Cautionary Tales with Tim Harford
Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell
Lore
Fly on the Wall with David Spade and Dana Carvey
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,796
21,255
113
Don’t know if any of you are into podcasts like I am, but if so, name your favorites! I’m in need of a few new shows.

In no particular order:
Deep Cover
Cautionary Tales with Tim Harford
Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell
Lore
Fly on the Wall with David Spade and Dana Carvey

Yes! But, not sure if we have overlapping tastes...

Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell
The Big Picture
The Watch
Lions247
The Daily
College Football Enquirer (Yahoo Sports)
The Audible
The Rewatchables
The Dave Chang Show
Planet Money (NPR)
The NPR Politics Podcast
Rolling Stone Music Now
60 Songs that Explain the 90's
Serial/S-Town
 

FrontierLion

Senior
Sep 9, 2010
234
451
63
Yes! But, not sure if we have overlapping tastes...

Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell
The Big Picture
The Watch
Lions247
The Daily
College Football Enquirer (Yahoo Sports)
The Audible
The Rewatchables
The Dave Chang Show
Planet Money (NPR)
The NPR Politics Podcast
Rolling Stone Music Now
60 Songs that Explain the 90's
Serial/S-Town
We do! I’ve listened to The Rewatchables, The Daily, Planet Money and S-town (crazy story!!). I stay away from sports podcasts for some reason… just look for a change of pace. 60 Songs that Explain the 90’s sounds good. I haven’t heard of that, but will check it out. Thanks Midnighter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,029
5,535
113
I'll just list one - The Last Podcast on the Left (not political) https://www.lastpodcastontheleft.com/

Well researched stories with a lot of comic interjection (crass at times). Personal favorite episode include Flat Earthers, Mormonism, Bonny & Clyde, Kurt Cobain, the Black Death, Donner Party. They also do a lot of serial killers. They have a lot of material, but I've found the best pods are the ones with multiple episodes.
 

Aquapong

Sophomore
Jun 24, 2011
120
169
43
I thought podcasts were mostly an internet joke like dick pics. Who really sends pictures of their junk to women or listens to podcasts?
 

nittanyfan333

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,791
7,422
113
The meateater
Bear grease
Wired to hunt
The joe Rogan experience
BLUE WHITE ILLUSTRATED (duh….)
The Breakdown
Your money your wealth
The money guy show
 
  • Like
Reactions: FrontierLion

manatree

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,531
6,355
113
Don’t listen to every episode, but these are some of the ones I subscribe to:

30 for 30
99% Invisible
A Way With Words
Milk Street Radio
Dan Snow’s History Hit
Gastropod
In Our Time: Culture
In Our Time: History
Nice Try
Special Sauce
Talking Fussball
the Atlas Obscura podcast
The Michael Shermer Show
The Sporkful
Yellowwallpod
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch