Favorite Movie Scenes

Hugo_Stiglitz7

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2017
1,969
1,039
113
I like the part in "The Exorcist" when the little devil told Father Karas...

"Your mom sucks koccks in hell, Karras!"

"Heartbreak Ridge" is also loaded with great lines.

I'm going to make sure my dog takes a lot of poops before any of you come near my lawn.

🌽
 

WHCSC

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2002
10,926
3,814
88
Not a movie I guess but this is the best performance of this scene from Our Town

 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions