It's lame to quote yourself. -dbavI've got one.
It's lame to quote yourself. -dbav
My time is too valuable to watch the game live....
-The Patrick Yates
We need a banger....
-Rosh
“insert name here” sucks.
- VaDevil and the Horsemen
If I had Shows money, I’d.....
- everyone here
I’m helping a sick friend at Elon
LOL Gaap!
Yet...he took the time to rewatch and write us his story ABOUT the game...OH and respond to his critics here. I mean that doesn’t add up to me.I bet you can find him lurking on the pornhub though, its free AND recorded. Just check the comment section and look for a novel saying something about diving for “loose balls” or some ****My time is too valuable to watch the game live....
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry