My All Time Starting 5:
Rajon Rondo
Derek Anderson
Antoine Walker
Tayshaun Prince
Anthony Davis
With Cousins or Bowie backing up Davis. Phillips and Robey backing up the Mash.My all time starting 5
John Wall
Tony DelK
Jamal Mashburn
Kenny Walker
Anthony Davis
With Cousins or Bowie backing up Davis. Phillips and Robey backing up the Mash.
Haven’t taken the time to read the entire thread so I’m winging it, but The blonde bomber, Shidler.I can’t sleep and bored. Mine is Patrick Sparks! Who is yours?
You’re a 90’s baby too, I see.Top 5 in order:
1. Keith Bogans
2. Tayshaun Prince
3. Chuck Hayes
4. Patrick Patterson
5. Darius Miller
I’m guessing you didn’t see Dan Issel play.Top 5 in no particular order: Jack Givens, Jamal Mashburn, Anthony Davis, Kevin Grevey, and Sam Bowie.
I’m guessing you didn’t see Dan Issel play.
I did and he was the best i've seen!His senior season was 50 years ago so most here did not.
Yes sir!You’re a 90’s baby too, I see.
Started watching in 2008. When I was old enough to really understand. So I’m gonna go with Jodie Meeks, John Wall.Kenny "SKY" Walker by far. He left it on the floor every game. I have been listening and watching since about 1962.
Only correct answerGoose
Only correct answer
YesIt’s not who is the best, it’s who is everyone’s personal favorite.
Mine exactly for those reasonsKenny Walker (nobody played harder for 40 minutes) and Jamal Mashburn (nobody was more skilled)
KSR Football
Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
KSR Football
Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina
KSR Football
Clayton White vs. Kentucky: Can the Cats end this streak of dominance?
KSR Football
What the Loss of Alex Afari Means for Kentucky
KSR Football
South Carolina May Deploy Backup Quarterback Against Kentucky