Favero 100 win!

mvwarrior

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2002
165
192
0
Congrats! A tremendous accomplishment. I expect to see many more milestones from him.

One of the kids quoted he's a legend in Ridgeway (where MV is located) and I think that is as true as a statement can be! He has brought football championship glory to our small town and I hope he wants to be part of our small town for a VERY long time!
Someone posted a question on the 4A board of "what makes a good coach"...I think the kids and former players for Favero summed that up in this article. I have heard that when you are great you don't need to tell people you're great, if you are great people will tell you that you're great! Well, Coach Favero is great!
Congratulations to him and the photos that were contributed with the article shows a man that truly loves his craft!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SportsGuy85
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  3. 03 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  4. 04 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26