Father Burke Masters

Brutius

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2004
867
0
0
Went to Saturday night mass tonight in my little town of Minooka, IL and visiting priest was Father Burke Masters. I don't have anything else, just thought that was pretty cool.
 

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,093
4,298
113
My senior year neighbor was from Minooka....

Went to Saturday night mass tonight in my little town of Minooka, IL and visiting priest was Father Burke Masters. I don't have anything else, just thought that was pretty cool.

She was the one that exposed me to the greatness that is Chicago...

Cool treat for you tonight, though!
 

Thirty-Two Dive

Redshirt
Feb 10, 2013
678
0
0
Being the "Lovable Loser" fan that I am...

Every time I read an Illinois city/town/suburb name, I read it in a Harry Caray voice as if he were dropping a name of a fan in attendance.

 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar