Farmer to Iowa

Headcard

Heisman
Feb 2, 2005
192,631
21,296
113
Myles Farmer to Iowa would be interesting. One one hand, he is slow, which Iowa would love. On the other hand, he's not Caucasian, which we know would be a huge issue for KKKurt.
 
Last edited:

dragonraider1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2012
7,851
1,784
113
I followed a farmer all the way to Iowa today. He got off I-80 just before Des Moines.
Were you following him because you were lusting for his tax subsidized $70,000 truck or was he simply wandering all over both lanes even on I-80? They call it crop survey as they create a risk to you and themselves if you attempt to pass even on Interstate. You just can't trust a farmer on the roads either in their pickups or semi-truck (without a CDL) or their heavy equipment.
 

Optionfootball69

Redshirt
Jul 30, 2023
86
0
0
Myles Farmer to Iowa would be interesting. One one hand, he is slow, which Iowa will love. On the other hand, he's not Caucasian, which we know would be a huge issue for KKKurt.
I’ll take that bet. I’m only 19 so it’s legal in Iowa.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC