Fark Opportunity

jackobee

Redshirt
Mar 10, 2008
365
0
0
I think this is a real opportunity for creative fark talents.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to update everyone before the holidays. The ASB Senate is
planning on holding a campus wide special election next semester regarding a
new-on field mascot. The election will just be a "yes", we want one, or
"no", we don't. And then, if voted "yes" the selection process will proceed
from there. Colonel Reb will not be an option, but the mascot will be some
form of a rebel. The extent of the image of the new mascot is undetermined
so far. The selection process will be entirely student driven. I would love
any ideas, comments, or opinions regarding this issue. Feel free to email me
at any time.

Hannah Gwin
hrgwin@olemiss.
 

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63
I thought they already had this covered.



</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation