Fargo...just finished season 2...

Chillwell

All-American
Jun 16, 2001
85,053
7,354
0
And wow!...that was some excellent TV. The wife and I binged for a couple of weeks and got through both seasons.

And BTW, the whole connection (semi-spolier alert) between the two seasons...went right over my head. I was totally blindsided, in a good way, when I saw old Lou in Season 2, Episode 10. And then it was like everything was clicking. Really cool.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shortbus
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight