FAQ for new members

Taylor Estes

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 24, 2025
82
367
53
Welcome Arizona fans!!

We are very excited about the incoming market-leading Arizona Wildcats fan site making the move to On3, and cannot wait to make the public announcement come October 1!

With the incoming Arizona fan site moving to On3, we want to help answer any questions for the new members who are joining the site leading up to launch.

FORMER RIVALS MEMBERS
If you were a previous Rivals member and are joining using the same email that you had tied to an old/expired Rivals account, you will automatically be sent a password reset email during the registration process. Once you reset your password, you will continue the sign-up process to activate your new Arizona Wildcats account at On3 | Rivals. If you have any questions or need assistance with joining, please contact [email protected].


NEW NETWORK CHECKLIST
1. Sign up for the Arizona Wildcats daily newsletter
2. Download the On3 app from your device's app store: Apple | Google
3. Set Arizona as your favorite team in app (Instructions in FAQ)
4. Turn on app notifications (Instructions in FAQ)
5. Bookmark new site URL: https://www.on3.com/teams/arizona-wildcats/
6. Bookmark new forums: Arizona Basketball Forum; Arizona Football Forum

FAQ
CAN I UPDATE MY POST COUNT TOTALS TO REFLECT WHAT I HAD AT MY PREVIOUS NETWORK?

Yes, we are happy to update any users posting totals to replicate what you had from your previous network. To request updates to your post history, email [email protected] and include the email tied to your On3 account and your On3 username, and a screenshot and/or typed out post count totals, upvotes received totals and member start date.

HOW DO I CHANGE MY USERNAME?
Email [email protected] and include the email tied to your On3 account, current username and requested username change.

HOW DO I SET FORUMS TO DARK MODE?
Desktop

1. Go to the site forum
2. Click on your profile photo at the top right of the page, then select preferences
3. Click the dropdown next to the 'Style' field
4. Select UI.X Dark and hit Save

On3 App
1. Go to the forums tab from the On3 app
2. Tap the dropdown menu next to 'Forums' at the top right of the screen
3. Swipe to the bottom and tap 'Preferences'
4. Open the dropdown under the 'Style' field
5. Select UI.X Dark and hit Save

Mobile Site
1. Go to the site forum
2. Tap the three lines at the top left of the screen
3. Tap settings
4. Open the dropdown under the 'Style' field
5. Select UI.X Dark and hit Save

HOW DO I ENABLE APP PUSH NOTIFICATIONS?
1. From the "My Team" tab on the app, tap the circle user icon at the top right of the screen
2. Make sure your team is listed in the "Following" section. If not, add it via "Manage teams"
3. Once the team is in the following list, tap the side arrow next to the logo/team name
4. Tap the toggle button next to "Enable Cardinal Sports notifications"
5. Go to your device settings app on your phone and ensure notifications are enabled for the On3 app

HOW DO I SET MY DEFAULT FORUM IN THE ON3 APP?
1. From the "My Team" tab on the app, tap the circle user icon at the top right of the screen
2. Tap "Set Default Forum"
3. Tap on your site
4. Select the forum you want the app to default to each time you open it
5. Go to the Forum tab and you should see the new setting reflected
 
Last edited:

CBWildcat

All-American
Oct 15, 2013
13,918
8,428
113
When I open a thread, read, close, reopen later shouldn’t it open to where I last read?
Do I have a settings problem?
 

bg1988

Redshirt
Sep 29, 2026
18
22
3
When I open a thread, read, close, reopen later shouldn’t it open to where I last read?
Do I have a settings problem?
I find it's approximately where I left off. The OS had very little working well, but it actually had a delineation where the new posts started and that was very nice.
 

bg1988

Redshirt
Sep 29, 2026
18
22
3
I should have posted this here rather than a response in the football forum.

The threads labeled NEW often remain labeled as such when I've read all the posts. It seems that if I reopen a second time that the NEW designation often is removed, but still not always. This is a very frustrating 'FEATURE' as I rely on the NEW designation very heavily to know what has actual NEW posts on it.
 

bg1988

Redshirt
Sep 29, 2026
18
22
3
When I open a thread, read, close, reopen later shouldn’t it open to where I last read?
Do I have a settings problem?
If you use the web GUI instead of the app, every post that is new will have a red box tagged new next to it. Just doesn't show up in the app which is a little frustrating.
 
Arizona Wildcats

Latest

  1. 01 Arizona Wildcats Live Game Updates: Arizona vs. West Virginia
  2. 02 Arizona Wildcats Arizona at West Virginia: Prediction and matchup notes
  3. 03 Arizona Wildcats Football WildcatAuthority Moves to On3 | Get 75% off Arizona scoop
  4. 04 Arizona Wildcats Arizona DC Danny Gonzales impressed by West Virginia's offense
  5. 05 Arizona Wildcats Arizona Won’t Change Offense Without Top Receivers