Fantasy semis

maroonmania

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2008
11,354
1,143
113
Brees or Tannethrill this weekend?

I like Brees in a shootout. Derrick Henry may run roughshod over the Lions and they won't need much from Tanny. I was looking forward to playing Hill against the Chiefs. That plan went down the drain though.
 

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
I never trust any player coming back from a serious injury

until I see them deliver for at least one game. Every time I do, I get Julio'd.
 

DoomSlayer

Senior
Jan 13, 2018
1,053
436
83
I know earlier in the year the Lions run D was atrocious. Assuming that hasn’t changed I expect TN to run the ball.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends