Fantasy rematch

OSU48

Junior
May 29, 2001
705
351
63
The finals match for which I would like the see a rematch is 133. I will freely acknowledge my bias and I'm sure both wrestlers were feeling the pressure of the finals match, but it seemed to me that Davino wrestled a match very similar to his previous matches and Jax was noticeably more strategic and risk adverse. Just have to wait until next year....maybe at national duals.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Ethan Wesloski gives Oklahoma State defense its new centerpiece
  5. 05 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State