I did a free fantasy league last year and am open to running it again if anyone is interested..
You can say that againI’m in if it works with my schedule. I coach my son’s pop warner football most days during the week 6-8pm
like waking up to the smell of bacon. Absolute perfection.
Please and thank you! Can’t wait to draft Andrew luck, I think this year Is his year.Yes I’ll get it set up this week
Not if I draft him first. My Andrew Luck, Jordy Nelson combo is going to take me all the way to the championship. I just hope they’re still available in the 2nd and 3rd round do I can get Cody Parkey in the first round.Please and thank you! Can’t wait to draft Andrew luck, I think this year Is his year.
Works for meI don't mind getting it started. How many do we have that wants to play? I say need to get 10 people for sure.
Going by the responses itt, I see we have 6.I can set it up if no one wants to. I do it through yahoo. But we need at least 8 in my opinion to be worth it
Like his valuable time would be wasted on fantasy football. When he comes back you owe his majesty an apology.Going by the responses itt, I see we have 6.
@pisgah101 @FearTheBeard yourself @catdaddy48 @QC Dukie and myself.
So we need two more. Anyone know what @PatrickYates is up to?
Like his valuable time would be wasted on fantasy football. When he comes back you owe his majesty an apology.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves