Fantasy Football

dukesince91

All-American
Mar 16, 2012
3,717
6,701
98
I won the regular season for the second year in a row with a record of 11-2. All I needed to do was score 28 points with 4 players yesterday to be the champ. I had 3 Eagle players in last night's game...Ertz, Jeffrey, and Elliott. I'm going into the last quarter and I need 5 points to win, I ended up losing by .28 points. If Elliott kicks a 50 yard field goal I win, but instead it ends up being 48. Eagles score on last play by their defense, then take a knee instead of kicking the p.a.t. This fantasy football just pisses me off.
Just had to vent.
 
Mar 10, 2016
872
708
0
Sorry man, that’s definitely a brutal loss. Can’t believe Alshon didn’t even get one catch. I always make the comparison of fantasy football to poker... Sometimes you could make all the right moves and still have a terrible game. There’s a lot of chance involved in the game, but over a long period of time you could see who’s a good fantasy/poker player. Luck just wasn’t on your side tonight.
 

dukesince91

All-American
Mar 16, 2012
3,717
6,701
98
Sorry man, that’s definitely a brutal loss. Can’t believe Alshon didn’t even get one catch. I always make the comparison of fantasy football to poker... Sometimes you could make all the right moves and still have a terrible game. There’s a lot of chance involved in the game, but over a long period of time you could see who’s a good fantasy/poker player. Luck just wasn’t on your side tonight.
Thanks man! I know there's a lot of luck involved, but 2 years in a row and for it to happen that way was a real pisser. Oh well, there's always next year.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released