fantasy football question

1msudawg

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2006
575
0
0
who to start at Rb
I have Addai(vs Texans) Larry Johnson(vs Carolina) Chris Johnson (vs Baltimore) and Steve Slaton( vs Colts).

Addai is starting, which of the other 3 should I start?
 

1msudawg

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2006
575
0
0
is White will get some of the goal line reps. Slaton has a great matchup against a horrible run defense and LJ put up monster numbers last week, but it was against the Broncos terrible run defense, Carolina is a much better defense.
 

bulldawgmobile

Redshirt
Sep 29, 2008
76
0
0
I picked up Slaton this week from waivers.
I'm basing my decision on the defenses:
CJ vs Baltimore - Ravens only allows 69 rushing yds/gm
SS vs Colts - Colts' D gives up 200 rushing yds/gm.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama