Go check it out in the Apple App Store. This really is a great sports fanatics app and a lot of fun. Created by MState grads.
Hey guys, I'm one of the co-founders of Fancred. We'll have Twitter login soon but for now it's just Facebook. I'm glad you are all enjoying it. Hail State!
This is seriously the greatest thing ever. I freaking love you man.Hey guys, I'm one of the co-founders of Fancred. We'll have Twitter login soon but for now it's just Facebook. I'm glad you are all enjoying it. Hail State!
I LOVE the idea behind this. I have several thoughts/ideas/questions.Hey Guys - Landon from Fancred here to help. I'll take any questions you may have.
- How to post images: All you need is a link. In this version of Fancred you cannot upload a photo into Fancred (that will come later) so simply copy the link, tap the red round post button, and paste it into the white are (along with text if you like).
More questions? Fire away.
Wait - is this the guy from Twitter who would hate on State constantly as a USM fan or something like that? Tunes change when you can make a buck.
But awesome app nonetheless.
Wait - is this the guy from Twitter who would hate on State constantly as a USM fan or something like that? Tunes change when you can make a buck.
But awesome app nonetheless.
Any idea when that update will be released?If that's me, I'm not aware of it. Yes, a USM fan... but have no general beef with State fans.
Go check it out in the Apple App Store. This really is a great sports fanatics app and a lot of fun. Created by MState grads.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list