Dude’s gonna become one of the best if not the best coach in college ball! I truly believe that.
hehe
I hate to hear that. They said on the Sources Say Podcast that was live that they were using this year as kind of a trial and error. What worked well and what didn’t. Hopefully they can correct it in the future
That’s sad and true, how can they not figure out that the time needed for this type thing is gonna be a lot longer than one day event for an hour.
Yeah that blows, I wouldn’t travel far to deal with that stuff unless I camped out two days early or something. I’m looking for tickets for a game this year and man you can’t find decent tickets to any game under $200 A piece these days. Conference games resell is really crazy for like $700.I wrote some more above but it was a full display of what many people that actually travel and deal with this administration feel time after time. No respect, no consideration, just hoard them and throw them away. It’s time after time with these people.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’