Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Bluetooth

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
http://store.bethsoft.com/pip-boy-deluxe-bluetooth-edition.html

Oh dear gawd.

And I'm stupid. I'm gonna buy one. 43 years old and I still do this dumb ****.

Why?


Because I'm still a dumbass kid that loves useless things.

Yeah, I was all geeked out and got the Pip-Boy edition Fallout 4. The plastic phone case. I played with it, then put it away. This new gadget is like a Applewatch for Fallout idiots like me.

But it doesn't interface with the game...

Well, I need a new alarm clock, so there's that.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight