Falling asleep while driving

We suck again

Redshirt
Nov 16, 2016
74
0
0
I really struggle falling asleep while driving. Anyone got any experience with this. I will also have periods of the morning or early afternoon where’s I can hardly stay awake. Is there some sort of underlying medical condition that could be causing this?

I do take some anxiety medication but I can remember vividly having trouble staying awake while driving in high school.

it happens at night, early morning, mid morning, afternoon, etc. when driving. Almost like driving just lulls me to sleep.

Before all y’all jump all over me I don’t fall asleep while in the left lane.

All jokes aside this is a serious question and issue.

Get a motorcycle, you'll be more alert and focused on getting to destination. Cars are too comfortable and allow your mind to wander.
 

WutheringDawg

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2010
2,207
1,165
113
If I get drowsy behind the wheel, my solution is about as simple as it gets. If I feel tired and I’m a long way from home I find a parking lot. Set a ten minute timer on my phone and take a cat nap. Then grab a coffee and it’s not an issue.
 
Last edited:

dog12

Senior
Sep 15, 2016
1,950
592
113
Typically, I don't get sleepy while driving. However, whenever I do feel sleepy, I pop in a dip of snuff. Think Copenhagen. Works every time.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar