Fairfield/PORTA

jha618

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2018
3,537
4,153
113
That is why I'd have been standing on the ball before the kick went up. Make them realize they are making a critical mistake THAT THEY CAN FIX before that kick, which, when made, becomes fatal and final. The sheriff is dragging me off the field before anyone kicks that ball.
Yea. Ive watched that video several times and I can not understand how that Fairfield coach was not going absolutely bananas on the sideline. He was out of the picture during some of the video but I don't even remember seeing him having the refs come over and explain the situation to him.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: crusader_of_90
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned
  2. 02 CaneSport football recruiting Dear Diary VI: A behind the scenes look at trip to see Miami QB commit Israel Abrams, five-star target
  3. 03 Orange and Blue News Four-star athlete Grant Bowen checks out Illinois where he has deep ties
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Breakdown: Loyola Academy
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Breakdown: St. Ignatius