Thought Hall was at TulaneSo Will Hall as head coach and Kevin Barbay as OC. No way this doesn't turn out great
Oh crap, I misread the post. I thought Barbay was hired at Tulane. It's Tulsa. Well that just means that both Tulane and Tulsa are 17ed for next season.Thought Hall was at Tulane
2003 Ron Cooper would like a wordWorst hire we ever made, imo.
I normally agree with the devil's opinions on this board which cannot be a good thing, but unfortunately, Hutzler, Sirmon, Ron Cooper, Croom, McCorvey, & Rick Ray were all at least as bad as Barbay.Worst hire we ever made, imo.
That is why the IMO is there.I normally agree with the devil's opinions on this board which cannot be a good thing, but unfortunately, Hutzler, Sirmon, Ron Cooper, Croom, McCorvey, & Rick Ray were all at least as bad as Barbay.
That would be why the IMO is there.2003 Ron Cooper would like a word
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou