Facebook/YouTube/whatever posters

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
I can't do it anymore. I can't strain my eyes and brain trying to decipher gibberish and baby talk that flows from the fingers of idiots.

All the poor grammar, no punctuation, dumbassery...

Yeah I hate that truck it's a bad truck but it wood be gude for hallin a tun of bricks yeah that's what I said hey look at mee imma dumbass that caint speel gude and I'm mad as hell and arent gonna take it in the rump chump no mo **** I lost brain cells when I fuct sheep at my sister married the brother dammit I need drugs when does the dope man com again my momma she farted and it stinks and **** I hate cats

If it's any indication of the average American, we is fuct.
 

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
I can't do it anymore. I can't strain my eyes and brain trying to decipher gibberish and baby talk that flows from the fingers of idiots.

All the poor grammar, no punctuation, dumbassery...

Yeah I hate that truck it's a bad truck but it wood be gude for hallin a tun of bricks yeah that's what I said hey look at mee imma dumbass that caint speel gude and I'm mad as hell and arent gonna take it in the rump chump no mo **** I lost brain cells when I fuct sheep at my sister married the brother dammit I need drugs when does the dope man com again my momma she farted and it stinks and **** I hate cats

If it's any indication of the average American, we is fuct.


Idiocracy has transformed from comedy to documentary.

 
  • Like
Reactions: TheRedSon and Rulz
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4