Facebook hookup horror stories

HighStickHarry_

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2006
63,219
120,169
0
Falling in love with strangers, hooking up with an old flame???

Of course you can start "I had a friend " so we won't know it's you.
 

HighStickHarry_

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2006
63,219
120,169
0
I expected this thread to be awesome but I also thought the pets in the fridge thread would be a dud so what do I know.
 

csh

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
16,036
3,279
113
You'd probably get at least a page on the Main Board.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia